Does Your Maryland Home Need a New Roof?
Here are eight reasons that your roof might need to be replaced:
- If your roof system is older than 20 years you might want to consider a new roof system rather than repairing your existing system.
- Your roof leaks in multiple areas.
- The shingles on your roof are excessively curled or buckled, or a number of tiles are cracked or missing.
- The roof is stained or covered with mossy growth.
- Stains are appearing on interior walls, ceilings and attic rafters.
- Sagging decking between the rafters. If the decking is sagging or deteriorating, the decking will also require replacement when a new roof is installed.
- Outside light that can be seen through the roof. This may be common (and not a problem) but it is best to have a professional make this determination.
- Signs of water damage or leaking (usually in the form of water stains, or sagging ceilings)—this could be due to an active leak in the roof or to condensation caused by poor roof ventilation.
Don’t wait until disaster strikes! Call Roof Masters now for a free roof inspection and assessment.
Get a Free Roof Inspection & Estimate
What can Roof Masters do to make your home safer and more comfortable? Find out by calling us today at (301) 230-7663 to schedule a FREE roof inspection and estimate.